help zee newly changed vampire.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:01 am

HI!
well, technically I was changed months ago. Very Happy My name is Therese but you can call me Thurr. I am new here and I hoping to meet new vampires friends.
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:03 am

ohhh.
i love the name... "thurr"

hehe.
anyways, WELCOME to THE CULLENISTS!!! =]



don't worry...
here in the CULLENISTS.... everyone are friends... *wink*

lol! lol! lol! breakdance man! breakdance man! breakdance man! hug! hug! hug! HI! HI! HI!

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 am

thanks so much!! it's great that i finally landed in a place infested with vampires. yay! <-- (doing my happy dance)
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am

hey Thurr!!!

well, we such great vampires here!!!

so far no werewolf yet.... Question

im forcing Chrevic coz he's a werewolf [he told me] but he doesn't want too.. Sad
he would've been the first werewolf here!

lol! lol! lol!

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:thanks so much!! it's great that i finally landed in a place infested with vampires. yay! <-- (doing my happy dance)

YEAH! HAPPY DANCE!

yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

yeah

Post  masen_racheez06 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

oh hey thurr..
yeah do the right thurr..hahah..
im fond of ur name..ahaha..
oh well..happy blood suckinG!!!

_________________
i must really love you

avatar
masen_racheez06
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Female
Number of posts : 128
Age : 25
Location : in forks..
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile http://racheez.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:21 am

cathrelLOVESedward wrote:hey Thurr!!!

well, we such great vampires here!!!

so far no werewolf yet.... Question

im forcing Chrevic coz he's a werewolf [he told me] but he doesn't want too.. Sad
he would've been the first werewolf here!

lol! lol! lol!

hey... am a part werewolf remember??
my dad is from pennsylvania and
my mom is from romania... LOL

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:27 am

cathrelLOVESedward wrote:hey Thurr!!!

well, we such great vampires here!!!

so far no werewolf yet.... Question

im forcing Chrevic coz he's a werewolf [he told me] but he doesn't want too.. Sad
he would've been the first werewolf here!

lol! lol! lol!

well, it's always good to have pet dogs around. lol. kidding! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 am

masen_racheez06 wrote:oh hey thurr..
yeah do the right thurr..hahah..
im fond of ur name..ahaha..
oh well..happy blood suckinG!!!

Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.


keep up the good work... Wink Wink lol! lol!

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 am

[chrosenangel]zevampire wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.


keep up the good work... Wink Wink lol! lol!

I shall. But it's hard to resist. Shall I attack those humans who call Edward gay? I've been hearing a lot of haters from our school.
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

...

you can do what ever you want...
but make sure you keep your good "vamparic" reputation..LOL

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
cathrelLOVESedward wrote:hey Thurr!!!

well, we such great vampires here!!!

so far no werewolf yet.... Question

im forcing Chrevic coz he's a werewolf [he told me] but he doesn't want too.. Sad
he would've been the first werewolf here!

lol! lol! lol!

well, it's always good to have pet dogs around. lol. kidding! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL/ yes, [i]dogs[/i[ can come in handy when we're tired hunting,.. aahahha

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
masen_racheez06 wrote:oh hey thurr..
yeah do the right thurr..hahah..
im fond of ur name..ahaha..
oh well..happy blood suckinG!!!

Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.

ooh.. CUTE BOY ALERT!!! cyclops

GO FOR IT! BLOODS OF CUTE BOYS ARE IRRESISTABLE! and TASTY i might add! pirat

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:51 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
[chrosenangel]zevampire wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.


keep up the good work... Wink Wink lol! lol!

I shall. But it's hard to resist. Shall I attack those humans who call Edward gay? I've been hearing a lot of haters from our school.

WTH?? WHO CALLS HIM GAY??


GRRRR!!!! Evil or Very Mad

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

cathrelLOVESedward wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
masen_racheez06 wrote:oh hey thurr..
yeah do the right thurr..hahah..
im fond of ur name..ahaha..
oh well..happy blood suckinG!!!

Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.

ooh.. CUTE BOY ALERT!!! cyclops

GO FOR IT! BLOODS OF CUTE BOYS ARE IRRESISTABLE! and TASTY i might add! pirat

haha. i will. and he smelled amazing when he passed me by. Embarassed
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 am

cathrelLOVESedward wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
[chrosenangel]zevampire wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.


keep up the good work... Wink Wink lol! lol!

I shall. But it's hard to resist. Shall I attack those humans who call Edward gay? I've been hearing a lot of haters from our school.

WTH?? WHO CALLS HIM GAY??


GRRRR!!!! Evil or Very Mad

some guys who are obviously very envious of our Edward. and this girl who said she'll never read Twilight but now secretly reading the book. Darn. Humans.
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:39 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
cathrelLOVESedward wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
masen_racheez06 wrote:oh hey thurr..
yeah do the right thurr..hahah..
im fond of ur name..ahaha..
oh well..happy blood suckinG!!!

Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.

ooh.. CUTE BOY ALERT!!! cyclops

GO FOR IT! BLOODS OF CUTE BOYS ARE IRRESISTABLE! and TASTY i might add! pirat

haha. i will. and he smelled amazing when he passed me by. Embarassed

YEY, man!!! Ohh.. *pokes*

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:40 am

hahaha...^^


lol!

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:41 am

cullenized_yeaah wrote:
cathrelLOVESedward wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
[chrosenangel]zevampire wrote:
cullenized_yeaah wrote:
Haha. My friends keep singing that behind my back.
Oh. I went hunting today. Good stuff. Enough to keep me strong to resist taking the blood of that cute boy sitting in the next room.


keep up the good work... Wink Wink lol! lol!

I shall. But it's hard to resist. Shall I attack those humans who call Edward gay? I've been hearing a lot of haters from our school.

WTH?? WHO CALLS HIM GAY??


GRRRR!!!! Evil or Very Mad

some guys who are obviously very envious of our Edward. and this girl who said she'll never read Twilight but now secretly reading the book. Darn. Humans.

hahaa.. she's reading it secretly? and she's oviously loving edward secretly too, i bet! Wink

Humans are stupid man.. they are not civilized like us vampz.. they are quite barbaric... Rolling Eyes

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  [chrosenangel]zevampire on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 am

tell me about it...

they just dont appreciate "cool" stuffs...ARGH! ARGH!
mortals are soOo primitive..
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________

avatar
[chrosenangel]zevampire
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Male
Number of posts : 338
Age : 25
Location : domicile...
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/chrosenangel08

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  jobelalalalala. on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:52 am

i hope i'm not to late.

WELCOME TO EBOARDS!

I'M JOBEL. CALL ME JOBS/JOBIE OR WHATEVER. Wink


LONG LIVE ZE VAMPIREZ!!!!

_________________
EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.
ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.
EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.
ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY. MY.ANTHONY .ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.
EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.
ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.ANTHONY.
EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.EDWARD.
avatar
jobelalalalala.
*senior vampire*
*senior vampire*

Female
Number of posts : 193
Age : 26
Location : you don't wanna know
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile http://certifiedpsychos.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cathrelLOVESedward on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:56 am

[chrosenangel]zevampire wrote:tell me about it...

they just dont appreciate "cool" stuffs...ARGH! ARGH!
mortals are soOo primitive..
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yes. they are! Rolling Eyes

gawd, lousy humans! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

_________________

avatar
cathrelLOVESedward
**Sovereign Vampire**
**Sovereign Vampire**

Female
Number of posts : 495
Age : 26
Location : with edward cullen!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

View user profile http://thecullenists.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  denEenA on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 am

HI! Thurr!
Sorry if I'm already late..

Welcome here!Smile
I'm Denen, but u can also call me denz, densky, or whatever you wanna call me.

Enjoy posting!Smile
avatar
denEenA
*right hand vamp*
*right hand vamp*

Female
Number of posts : 85
Age : 26
Location : SAMwhere out there.^^
Registration date : 2008-06-15

View user profile http://denend92.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  cullenized_yeaah on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 am

jobelalalalala. wrote:i hope i'm not to late.

WELCOME TO EBOARDS!

I'M JOBEL. CALL ME JOBS/JOBIE OR WHATEVER. Wink


LONG LIVE ZE VAMPIREZ!!!!

hello there jobel! thank you very much for the warm welcome.
avatar
cullenized_yeaah
newborn
newborn

Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 27
Location : Transylvania, visiting Uncle Draco.
Registration date : 2008-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help zee newly changed vampire.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum